Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Favorite Travel Resources

School is getting harder, and the blog is definitely lacking... So I thought I would inspire you to look further than my blog and visit my favorite travel resources.

Online:

--Daily Candy- No matter where you're going or what you're doing you'll find something here!

--Expedia- This is my favorite site to book flights, it's not always the cheapest, but it's usually pretty good. And I'd have to say it's the easiest.

In Print:

--Travel and Leisure- Great pictures and articles make every issue worth a read!

--National Geographic- I can't stop looking at all of the pictures from exotic places. I don't quite like the online version, there's just something about turning pages...

--Frommer's- There guidebooks are great, simple, and to the point.

--Michelain Guide- They have execellent restaurant picks. There is a select number of Michelain starred restaurants in the world, and only a handful that get all three. I've been lucky enough to go to a few of them, and they really are as fabulous as Michelain says.

--Harper's Newsletter- This is a subscription newsletter, and they are phenomenal. We used their recommendations and services for our trip to Africa and I could not have asked for more!

3 comments:

  1. cool. thanks for sharing!
    NatGeo's covers are always so amazing. my dad used to subscribe to it a lot..not anymore though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumble upon your blog while blog hoppping. yippee! another travelholic :D

    i shall follow you.

    ReplyDelete